It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 01:29

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where to ride?
PostPosted: 19 Nov 2013, 18:29 

So myself and the gimp (AKA Soren) picked up some 85 2 strokes, now where abouts can we ride these? Preferably local to cleveland. I know it's cold but don't see me making it till spring.

Post subject: Re: Where to ride?
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 06:16 

I hear crows canyon is cool. I have always wanted to go, mines and meadows just over the PA border, right next to beaver run, has 75 miles of trails. If you guys go, I would go too.
Sean

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 08:25 

Just a FYI on crow, you have to be a member to ride there now. They aren't open to the public.

#925 expert

Photos by Marty

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2014, 14:10 

Is it easy to get a membership? Expensive?

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 02:49 

I know they only have so many that they sell. I'm not sure on price, never looked into it.

#925 expert

Photos by Marty

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2014, 23:55 

Lee rd ,is off of the 480,by valley view,Its not a bad place more free ride.you dont have to pay.I know a couple of people that go there ..thats as close to cleveland as i can get you..

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2014, 20:00 

hey that area off lee rd. do you have permission from the owner, or are you guys just doin it?
and by your answer, any body have any issues with the law? i'm in same as you guys I live in cleveland and where the hell can you ride? any state parks like findley suck. the meadowlark in amhearst is bogus(you gotta volunteer 100 hrs. at their convenience). crow canyon is $300.00 and you can only go when there open. i go hillsville, it's a really cool area because it was an old strip mine. so you have terrain that is natural pennsylvania hills with huge rock formation, then you'll find basically sand dunes. because its just what was left under what they mined for(about 80 years ago). then there are areas where its basically a clay bed that some of the locals have excavated into small hills and mounds for jumping. drawback..its two hours away. there's an indoor motocross track just west in lorain called ram jam, last time the price was $25.00 for open practice. not bad, just watch out for the hotshots. they think its cool to stuff you, as if there was $ on the line. but i'm always looking, right now i'm trying to find out the property owner of land right by all pro stadium in lorain. now that would be cool if we could get permisssion.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2014, 23:25 

I have never meet anyone who has said they knew who owned it,I asked the same question.I know a couple of guys that go there regularly and I have heard nothing but good stuff,They say there are usually a group there ,maybe people that live close ,But truly I have know clue.....

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014, 18:29 

DONT GO TO LEE RD,SHUT DOWN>>>>All good thing end..

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2014, 19:45 

cool, thanks for the heads up! but you're right, all the good spots come to an end. right now i'm good with hillesville. hey, where's bill billock when you need him. he know's where to go